The 2017 Toyota Corolla’s Interior
Are you trying to upgrade your Fox Lake commuter comforts and take the staring out of your morning carpool? The refreshed 2017 Toyota Corolla interior is ready to blow you away with a range of interior performance and convenience features.
Navigation and Entertainment Technology
When you need to drown out the noise of traffic while finding the fastest route to work, the cabin of the new Toyota Corolla is ready for you with an impressive technological suite:
- Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App: Featuring a 7-inch touch screen, Siri Eyes Free and Scout GPS Link App, this system has everything you need to get from point A to B.
- Entune Audio Premium with Integrated Navigation Suite: Rock out with a Premium audio system and a full range of features including a backup camera, Pandora, OpenTable, MovieTickets.com and more.
- Standard Connectivity: Get more music and greater on-the-go connectivity with integrated Bluetooth technology. You can also plug right in using the Corolla’s standard USB port.
- Voice Recognition: Access your playlist and stay connected with your contacts lists using intuitive voice commands. The advanced voice recognition technology is activated when you press the button.
50th Anniversary Interior Standouts
This year makes the 50th anniversary of the Corolla, so Toyota is sending a special edition trim. Inside, you’ll find a black cherry theme to match the dashing exterior color:
- Black Cherry Contrast Accent Seats: Along your seats throughout your cabin, you’ll notice a Black Cherry piping. You’ll also see a bold contrast on the dashboard and your door trim.
- Black Cherry Interior Accents: On the shift boot, steering wheel and dash panel, you’ll see color matched accents to really give the cabin space an extra pop that pairs perfectly with the exterior color.
- Special Edition Floor Mats: Even the mats of this special edition trim feature a special logo and red accent to match the rest of the exterior.
Cabin Functionality and Performance
When you’ve got a long drive ahead of you, the 2017 Corolla will make the trip a little smoother with a functional and intuitive cabin design. Enjoy the right mix of performance and luxury features:
- Fluid Dashboard: As soon as you get into your Corolla, you’ll be transported into luxury with premium materials and an intuitive design that centers on functionality.
- Rear Cargo Space: When you need to haul groceries, your gym bag and everything else, you’ll have plenty of room with 13 cubic feet of trunk space.
- 60/40 Split Rear Seating: When you need to transport a long object or you need more space, fold down one or both sides of your back row thanks to 60/40 rear seating. You can easily fit your luggage and a passenger in your back row.
- Steering Wheel Controls: Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel while you control your playlist, cabin temperatures, answer phone calls and more using the steering wheel controls.
- Integrated Backup Camera: As you shift into reverse, you’ll see a live feed of everything that’s happening behind you so you can avoid pesky obstacles without incident.
You might not need hands-free climate control or an intelligent key system, but what’s life without a few extras here and there? The 2017 Corolla has a few special offers of its own:
- Whiplash-Lessening Seats: Your front seats are specially designed to reduce the severity of whiplash in the event you are rear-ended while on the road.
- LATCH: Lower anchors and Tethers for Children give you added safety for younger travelers. LATCH includes anchors on the outboard seats and all of the rear seats.
- Smart Key System: With this system, you won’t waste any time searching for your keys and it also includes a push button start system. Get in and out without touching your keys.
- SofTex Trimmed Seats: SofTex material is a perfect blend of luxury and science that is sensitive to the environment. The leather-like material is stain- and water-resistant.
- Auto Climate Control: Just select your favorite temperature and this system will automatically set the cabin interior temperature for the drive ahead.
Try the 2017 Corolla at Garber Fox Lake Toyota
Are you ready to experience the compelling 2017 Toyota Corolla interior for the first time? Test drive your new Corolla at Garber Fox Lake Toyota located at 75 U.S. 12. If you want to make an appointment or ask a few questions, give us a call at (847) 497-9094 or fill out our quick contact form.