2016 Toyota 4Runner at the Chicago Auto Show
Most drivers in the Chicagoland area know that the 4Runner has been a part of the Toyota lineup longer than popular models and has been through numerous redesigns. But for the first time in its history, the Toyota 4Runner will feature 4×2, part-time 4×4, and full-time Mutli-mode 4×4 with a locking center differential. Toyota debuted the new 4Runner at the 108th Chicago Auto Show with SR5, SR5 Premium, Trail, Trail Premium, TRD Pro and Limited trim packages.
The TRD edition of the 2016 Toyota 4Runner was widely hailed as one of the more impressive models on display, with several exclusive features including:
- TRD-stamped aluminum front skid plate and distinctive badging
- 17-in. matte-black TRD alloy wheels
- Bilstein? shocks with TRD tuned-springs
- Color-keyed rear spoiler with LED center high-mount stop light and integrated concealed rear wiper with mist cycle
- Projector-beam headlights with smoked trim
The 108th Chicago Auto Show runs until February 21st, but if you miss out on seeing the new 2016 Toyota 4Runner and the TRD Pro lineup of off-road trucks and SUVs, you can always visit our Toyota dealership in Fox Lake, IL to learn more about the latest vehicles. We even have a few new Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro 4×4 SUVs in stock and ready to test-drive.