Community Involvement at Garber Fox Lake Toyota
We might be in the business of selling Toyota models, but community involvement is very near and dear to us down at Garber Fox Lake Toyota. While we pride ourselves on our wide inventory of Toyota cars for sale, we devote a significant amount of time and resources to giving back to the community we live in and proudly serve. Here’s a little of what we have coming up this season for our Fox Lake, McHenry, and Grayslake customers, so don’t forget to stop by and participate when you’re shopping for your new Toyota! Community Events at Garber Fox Lake Toyota Coming up soon, we’re happy to announce our sponsorship of two local events that give back to our senior citizens and courageous victims and winter garments for those in need. Learn more about each event below, and check back regularly for more information on our community events.
- Senior Fair: On October 27th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., we’ll be taking part in the Senior Fair at Maravela’s Banquet and Catering, located at Grand Ave and Route 59 in Ingleside, IL. This year’s theme is Halloween Spooktacular! We’re one of 35 vendors taking part in this day of fun dedicated to senior citizens. Products and information available include hearing tests, diabetic needs, financial advising, senior housing and transportation, and much more! It’s $5 to register which will give you entry, a free box lunch, and entry into a number of raffles and prizes throughout the day.
- Coat Drive: We’re happy to announce that we’ll be collecting winter coats that you and your family no longer need down at Garber Fox Lake Toyota. The coats will be distributed to those in need at schools in District 114, so you’ll be giving right back to your immediate community. Drop by while we’re open to offer your coats, and we’ll handle the rest.
About the Garber Fox Lake Toyota
At Garber Fox Lake Toyota, we have served our community for over 100 years — yes, you read that right. Gus G. Garber opened a dealership as part of the Buick Motor Division in 1907. We’ve come a long way since then, and we now offer those in Fox Lake, McHenry, and Grayslake a wide selection of Toyota vehicles and quality pre-owned vehicles. We pride ourselves on our values of honesty, respect, empathy, integrity, pride, and work ethic, because you come first. We want to give back to the community as much as we possible, which is why we serve you with premium service as well as community involvement! From maintenance to sales to trade-ins and more, we’ll do everything that we can to make sure you leave happy and enjoy your experience.
Garber Fox Lake Toyota Reviews
Don’t just take our word for it. Our hard work at pleasing our customers is reflected in reviews from our customers who declare 100% satisfaction. We aim to be your number one trusted local dealer, and hope to earn your business soon. Here are some of what our real customers have said after shopping at Garber Fox Lake Toyota:
- We’ll take care of everything as quickly as possible.
“This was absolutely the BEST car purchase experience we have ever had. If you want to be treated with respect and experience top notch customer service, visit Monika and Garber Toyota. Couldn’t be happier!!”
- Our service specialists aim to provide you with quality, reliable repairs.
“I thought Danny was very professional and communicated clearly on what my 2008 Tundra needed. I am also satisfied that I can select a mechanic to work on my truck. Juan is probably the best Mechanic at Fox Lake Toyota. I have never had to bring my truck back for anything when He has worked on it. Excellent Mechanic.”
- We always take your needs into consideration.
“Thank Mr. Frank Napolitan for his excellent service. He listened and understood the customer needs. I appreciated his efforts to accommodate a flexible maintenance service.”
Meet Us Down at Garber Fox Lake Toyota to Get Involved and Shop Today!
Our Toyota dealership is open Monday-Saturday for you to participate in our community involvement activities like the coat drive, or to browse our Toyota cars for sale. We’re located at 75 U.S. 12, in Fox Lake, IL, close to customers of McHenry and Grayslake. You can give us a call to schedule an appointment at 847-497-9094. If you have any questions about our inventory, service, or community activities, you can also reach out online if that’s more convenient for you!