Trims and Pricing
With so many different trims to choose from, the Avalon has a configuration suitable for any driver:
- XLE: MSRP from $32,650*
- XLE Plus: MSRP from $34,400*
- XLE Premium: MSRP from $35,850*
- Touring: MSRP from $37,050*
- Limited: MSRP from $40,450*
- Hybrid XLE Plus: MSRP from $36,650*
- Hybrid XLE Premium: MSRP from $38,100*
- Hybrid Limited: MSRP from $41,950*
The Avalon’s redesigned exterior is sure to stand out on the road. Sculpted lines and curves in combination with the chrome-accented grille and stylish new available LED headlights and taillights make for a stunning statement. Daytime Running Lights that automatically switch on and off are also available. Go for 18-inch dark gray alloy wheels on the Touring trim for even more modern flair. Acoustic noise-reducing windshield and driver and front passenger side windows are standard on all models to provide you with a peaceful ride.
Whether you go hybrid or not, you’ll get an athletic performance from your Avalon’s engine:
- Non-hybrid trims come standard with a 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve VVT-i engine that produces 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque.
- Hybrid Models are equipped with a 2.5L 4-cylinder DOHC 16-Valve Dual VVT-i and EV engine that comes in at 149 kW.
- Get up to 21 mpg city** and 31 mpg highway** with non-hybrid trims, and 40 mpg city** and 39 mpg highway** with hybrid trims.
- Experience fully independent suspension for a comfortable ride, racing-inspired paddle shifters for hands-on control, and Sport Mode and Electric Power Steering for a more connected drive.
Interior Features and Design
The 2016 Avalon comes standard with leather-trimmed seats, soft-touch materials, and French stitching so every drive feels luxurious. Premium heated and cooled seats and a 10-way powered driver’s seat offers extra comfort, and a spacious second row makes sure your passengers enjoy the ride just as much as you. You’ll also be surrounded by state-of-the-art technology features:
- The available Entune App Suite lets drivers access Pandora, make restaurant reservations, and buy movie tickets from the driver’s seat. You can also get information on sports scores, stocks, traffic, weather, and fuel prices.
- The Avalon’s Multi-Information Display tells you how much fuel you have left, your current mpg, and, when you choose the Limited trim, turn-by-turn navigation.
- HD predictive traffic is available on higher trim Entune suites. It displays real-time traffic updates on accidents and construction on the available onboard Integrated Navigation.
The Avalon’s state-of-the-art safety features will keep you and your passengers safe in any kind of driving situation:
- The available Toyota Safety Sense P, available on Limited and Hybrid Limited trims, is a package comprised of the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Auto High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- The standard Star Safety System offers the driver Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, an Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, and Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology in one convenient suite.
- Avalon’s front seats are engineered to lessen whiplash and injury in rear-end collisions.
The reviews are in, and critics are just as enamored by the Avalon as we are:
- Edmunds: “With its combination of comfort, overall quality, and solid performance, the 2016 Toyota Avalon is one of the best full-size sedans on the market.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “If you’re looking for a large sedan as comfortable as it is efficient, Toyota’s 2016 Avalon sets a new gold standard. The hybrid’s 40 mpg is appealing all on its own, as is the Touring grade’s sport-tuned suspension.”
- Car and Driver: “The Avalon’s sculpted and swanky styling, luxuriously modern interior, and surprising agility give even pricier rivals a run for their money.”
- The Car Connection: “The Avalon is decidedly no longer boring, either to drive or to look at. It takes its large-car status and owns it with flowing sheet metal and a rich interior, both of which seem like they could come from cars costing much more.”
Test Drive the 2016 Toyota Avalon Today
Visit Garber Fox Lake Toyota to test drive a 2016 Toyota Avalon today. Give us a call at 847-497-9094, or fill out our online form to get started. We can’t wait to see you at 75 U.S. 12 in Fox Lake, IL!