Trims and Pricing
Whether you prefer more luxury, performance, or technology features, you’ll find the right trim from this broad selection of options:
- L: This base trim is loaded with Bi-LED headlights and Bluetooth Connectivity. Prices start at $18,500*.
- LE: Remote keyless entry and an integrated backup camera are just a few of the standards on this trim. Starts at $18,935*.
- LE Eco: Get up to 40 mpg on the highway** with this fuel-efficient trim. Prices begin at $19,335*.
- XLE: Upgrade with Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App. Prices begin at $21,825*.
- SE: Enjoy a sportier front fascia with a sleek and glossy mesh-pattern grille. Prices start at $20,445*.
- 50th Anniversary Special Edition: Black Cherry accents and exterior paint let the world know this trim is part of a legacy. Starts at $21,900*.
- XSE: Take advantage of the smart key system, SofTex trimmed front seats and a power tilt moonroof. Prices begin at $22,680*.
Stand out from the rest of the Grayslake area commuters with a boldly, stylish exterior:
- Redesigned Fascia: The refreshed design adds more attitude to one of America’s favorite sedans for an aggressively sporty finish.
- Bi-LED Headlights: To frame your energized front fascia, Bi-LED headlights shine bright with available LED accents for an extra flair.
- Rear Spoiler: The spoiler seamlessly joins the bold details of the rear deck lid and adds to the fun of the 2017 Corolla’s drive.
Stay ahead of the game and get the edge on the highways with performance equipment that doesn’t know how to let you down:
- 1.8L 4-Cylinder Engine: Get plenty of power with 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque.
- Mileage: Most trims get about 35 mpg on the highway**, but the Eco trim can get up to 40 mpg on the highway**.
- Electronic Power Steering: When turns get sharp, you shouldn’t have to put more effort into the wheel, which is why you’re loaded with EPS.
Interior Features and Design
On your McHenry area commute, you’ll be able to relax in the ultimate comfort with these interior features:
- Entune Premium Audio: Navigate your entertainment applications from the 7-inch touchscreen. You’ll also enjoy integrated navigation and a backup camera.
- Standard Connectivity: Take and make phone calls easily and safely with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
- Smart Key System: Paired with a push button start system, you can enter your car, open your trunk, and start your engine without touching your keys.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Maintain your peace of mind with these advanced technologies looking out for you:
- Toyota Safety Sense P: This suite of features includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- 8 Standard Airbags: This system includes front and rear side curtain airbags for expansive protection for those unexpected situations.
- Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats: Your front seats are specifically designed to minimize whiplash in the event of a rear end collision.
2017 Toyota Corolla Reviews
What are the experts saying about the 2017 Corolla?
- Car Connection: “The 2017 Toyota Corolla takes a well-deserved bow this year for 50 years of drama-free commuting. This model is entirely acceptable, and we’re thankful for an available suite of advanced safety tech.”
- Edmunds: “If you’re looking for a small sedan that covers the basics well, the 2017 Toyota Corolla is a smart choice. Several competitors deliver more thrills from the driver seat, but a sensible blend of space, fuel economy and value give the Corolla broad appeal.”
- Motor Trend: “Like many baby boomers reaching the half-century mark, the 2017 Corolla’s changes consist mainly of a face-lift. The updated Corolla gets a new grille and bi-LED headlights on base Corolla L and LE models. The other trims get complex LED lights standard.”
- Car and Driver: “Perhaps most significant, all Corollas come standard with the Toyota Safety Sense-P driver-assistance package, which includes automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, lane-departure alert with steering assist, automatic high-beams, and radar cruise control.”
Stop By Garber Fox Lake Toyota to Test Drive the Corolla
Are you itching to take your first test drive? Come down to Garber Fox Lake Toyota, located at 75 S US-12 in Fox Lake, and we’ll be happy to give you the keys! Do you have questions or want to make an appointment? Give us a call at (847) 497-9094 or fill out our quick contact form.