Trims and Pricing
The Prius c is a subcompact hatchback that comes in five affordable trims that are available in an array of exciting colors.
- One: MSRP from $19,560*
- Two: MSRP from $20,360*
- Persona Series Special Edition: MSRP from $21,355*
- Three: MSRP from $21,785*
- Four: MSRP from $24,495*
Go for extra flair with the Prius c Persona Series. When you choose the Special Edition trim, you can choose fun Electric Lime Metallic or Cherry Pearl accents and a contrast-color rearview mirror. The Persona Series is also outfitted in sleek 15-inch black alloy wheels. All trims stand out with LED headlights and taillights, as well as available LED fog lights set in a stylish grille. Upgrade to a power tilt/slide moonroof with a sliding sunshade for extra luxury.
Prius models have a long-standing reputation of delivering an eco-friendly hybrid performance, and the Prius c is certainly no exception.
- Every model comes equipped with a 1.5 4-cylinder ECVT Hybrid engine that can reach an EPA-Estimated 53 mpg city** and 46 mpg highway**.
- Hybrid Synergy Drive technology combines the gasoline engine and electric motor in the most efficient way possible. The two systems work either independently or simultaneously to provide the best performance.
- Select EV Mode or ECO Mode to maximize fuel economy by limiting climate control features and adjusting the throttle response.
Interior Features and Design
Drivers and passengers alike will enjoy comfortable seats wrapped in bold available two-tone fabric. Each trim comes standard with a tilt/telescopic steering wheel with steering wheel controls. The Prius c also offers plenty of exciting tech:
- ECO Score Display: Boost your fuel economy by checking the ECO Score display, which rates how efficiently you’re driving while starting, cruising, and stopping.
- Energy Monitor: The energy monitor screen displays how the hybrid system operates in real time, so you’ll always know if your Prius c is running at optimum efficiency.
- Heated Seats and Mirrors: Available SofTex-trimmed front seats are even cozier when warmed up. You’ll also have a clear view of your surroundings even on chilly nights with available heated power outside mirrors.
While the Prius c has plenty of exciting technology features, safety technology is equally as important. These safety features will put your mind at ease while driving:
- Star Safety System: Every Prius c comes standard with Toyota’s Star Safety System, a suite of six safety features. This system includes Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, an Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart StopTechnology.
- Crumple Zones: In the event of a collision, energy-absorbing crumple zones disperse energy away from the passenger compartment for maximum security.
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening Seats: These seats come standard for the driver and front passenger in all trims to protect them from injuries in rear-end collisions.
We’re impressed by all that this model offers, and we’re not the only ones. See what critics have to say about it:
- Edmunds: “Are you interested in a small, fuel-efficient hybrid? In that case, you should definitely check out the 2016 Toyota Prius C. We think it’s well suited as a city car, and you’ll get about 50 mpg** for a very reasonable price.”
- US News: “The 2016 Toyota Prius c’s mpg rating is the second best in the hybrid class, after the Standard Prius, and its $19,560 starting price* makes it the least expensive hybrid you can buy. It’s also surprisingly roomy for a subcompact car.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Toyota’s 2016 Prius C hybrid subcompact allows those with modest budgets to own a clean, green, reliable machine.”
- Auto Trader: “It didn’t take long for the Toyota Prius c to become one of Toyota’s rising stars. Orders for the pint-sized Prius exceeded expectations early on, transforming this projected bit player into a marquee attraction.”
Finance a Prius c at Garber Fox Lake ToyotaToday
Whether you’re a city driver or simply want a fuel efficient hybrid at an affordable price, the Toyota Prius c is an excellent option. If you’d like to experience the Prius c for yourself, visit Garber Fox Lake Toyota today for a test drive. We’re located 75 U.S. 12, Fox Lake, IL, just a short drive from McHenry and Grayslake. Feel free to contact us before visiting if you have any questions.