Trims and Pricing
This Prius comes with six trims that can cater to urban adventurers and road trippers alike:
- Two: Toyota Safety Sense P is standard on this trim, as is Entune Audio. Prices start at $24,685*.
- Two Eco: Get more mileage and a 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display with this Eco model. Price begins at $25,165*.
- Three: The Smart flow climate control system and Entune Premium Audio make this trip stand out. Prices start at $26,735*.
- Three Touring: Upgrade your exterior with 17-inch 5 spoke wheels and enjoy SofTex seats on the interior. Prices begin at $28,115*.
- Four: This trim’s driver assistance package includes a Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Starts at $29,135*.
- Four Touring: Get an entertainment upgrade with available JBL speakers. Prices start at $30,015*.
With its refreshed exterior, the Prius is ready to stand out with its next-generation flavor:
- Dramatic Design: Shatter preconceived notions of hybrid swagger with this unmistakable exterior and sleek shape.
- LED Lights: The Bi-LED headlights have accent lights and integrated fog lights to make the front fascia pop out with stylish functionality.
- Purposeful Stance: This Prius’ chassis was designed to maximize the fun of your drive while showing a wide, athletic stance.
Tackle any obstacle on the McHenry area streets with perfectly tuned performance systems:
- 1.8L 4-Cylinder ECVT Hybrid Engine: Net power comes out at 121 hp and 105 lb-ft at the maximum.
- Mileage: The Eco trim gets 58 mpg on the highway** and 53 mpg in the city**. Expect 54 mpg on the highway** and 50 mpg in the city** in the remaining trims.
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension: This is the secret to the responsive handling and smooth drive you’ll have in your 2017 Prius.
Interior Features and Design
The 2017 Prius is ready for your extended road trip thanks to a number of cabin convenience features:
- Color Head Up Display: Your speed and other important information is projected on your windshield for easy reading.
- Wireless Charging: Rest your compatible mobile device on the non-slip surface in your center console for cable-free charging.
- Entune Premium Audio: Get high level audio, 7-inch touchscreen display, and Integrated Navigation from this system.
Advanced Safety Technologies
How will you keep your peace of mind on the Grayslake area roadways? It starts with these top-notch safety features:
- Star Safety System: This Prius standard includes six powerful safety features including vehicle stability control, electronic brake force distribution, and smart stop technology.
- Blind Spot Monitor: When a vehicle is in your blind spot, you’ll see a visual cue in the appropriate side mirror.
- Toyota Safety Sense P: This suite includes Lane Departure Alert, automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and a Pre-Collision System.
2017 Toyota Prius Reviews
How are the experts enjoying the 2017 Prius?
- Car Connection: “Even sub-$26,000 models now include forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and active lane control. They’re one of the first automakers to make the jump in mass-market cars and we can’t applaud the effort enough.”
- Edmunds: “If fuel economy is a priority when you’re shopping for a new car, you can’t do much better than the 2017 Toyota Prius. It delivers some of the best mileage of any car on the road, along with the utility of a hatchback and a comfortable, quiet ride.”
- Car Preview: “Why should I buy a 2017? To take advantage of the newly standard safety kit without suffering a steep price hike. – and to be among the first to own the plug-in Prius Prime This hatchback again boasts the interior volume of a midsize car but the friendly exterior dimensions of a compact.”
- Motor Trend: “The Prime punches back at these foibles with a double-sized, air-cooled lithium-ion battery (8.8 kW-hrs vs 4.4) and way more powerful, and uninterrupted, EV propulsion. Its charging rate remains 3.3 kW, but filling 8.8 kW-hrs still doesn’t take that long—5.5 hours from an ordinary wall plug.”
Visit Garber Fox Lake Toyota for a Test Drive
See it and believe it when you test drive the 2017 Prius at Garber Fox Lake Toyota at 75 S US-12 in Fox Lake. Take your new hybrid for a spin and you’ll be ready to leave your old car behind. If you want to ask any questions, give us a call at (847) 497-9094 or fill out our contact form.