Trims and Pricing
For 2017, the RAV4 Hybrid offers the Grayslake area two comfortable trims in a good price range:
- XLE Hybrid: Eliminate battles over the thermostat with dual zone climate control and enjoy the sun with a power tile/slide moon roof. Prices begin at $29,030*.
- Limited Hybrid: Stay safe with the Bird’s Eye View Camera package and keep entertained with the Entune App Suite. Prices start at $34,030*.
Like every SUV should, this RAV4 gives you an aggressive look for your McHenry area drive and here’s how the engineers did it:
- LED Lights: Where will you find powerful LED bulbs running with premium efficiency? The Daytime Running Lights, taillights and headlights help you easily see and be seen.
- Improved Exterior Style: The front fascia is bold with chiseled detail that’ll inspire your next adventure. The lower side panels maintain the bold theme for an attractive profile.
- Unique Wheel Designs: Each RAV4 trim includes a unique wheel design for an extra personality flair. The XLE, for example, comes with 17-inch, 5-spoke alloy wheels.
Power through your morning commute efficiently with an hybrid system that comes with standard all wheel drive:
- 2.5 4-Cylinder Hybrid System: Paired with a continuously variable transmission, this hybrid engine system gives you a net power of 194 hp.
- All Wheel Drive With Intelligence: Go on any road with confidence thanks to the standard AWD-i. An electric motor directly delivers torque to your rear wheels for more traction.
- Average Mileage: Make your gas budget into a whisper with 34 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
Interior Features and Design
No matter how long you’re on the road you can stay comfortable with an array of technology at your fingertips:
- Siri Eyes Free: Pair your iPhone with your cabin and use voice recognition technology to send emails, select music, navigate, check the weather and more.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: Surf through over 150 channels of diverse radio stations without any commercials. Stations include sports, news, comedy, entertainment and talk.
- Integrated and Connected Navigation: Select from the Entune Audio systems and easily navigate to your destination from your center console. Take advantage of turn-by-turn directions.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Keep yourself and your passengers safe even in those unexpected situations:
- Bird’s Eye View Camera: Do a Perimeter Scan for a live display of 360 views of your area before you back out of your parking space.
- Toyota Safety Sense P: This suite includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection and Automatic High Beams.
- Blind Spot Monitor: Paired with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, the system identifies vehicles in your blind spot and sends an alert in the appropriate side mirror.
2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Reviews
What are the experts saying about the 2017 RAV4 Hybrid?
- Car Connection: “The RAV4 Hybrid’s standard AWD is not mechanical—as in the gasoline model—but instead uses a 50-kw (67-hp) third electric motor on the rear axle to provide the rear wheels with torque when its control system senses power is needed.”
- Car Gurus: “The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is a great choice for those looking for a small crossover that can do it all and still return excellent fuel-economy numbers. With its large rear cargo space and seating for 5, there’s plenty of room in the RAV4 Hybrid for you, 4 friends, and all your gear.”
- Cars.com: “Toyota has upped the RAV4’s safety features game for 2017 by adding pre-collision braking, lane departure warning with steering assist, and adaptive cruise control as standard on all models while keeping the corresponding price increases modest.”
- Car and Driver: “Its angled headlamps and sharply creased bodywork give the RAV4 an assertive presence, but don’t be fooled—under the skin, it’s a practical, comfortable, and easygoing ute.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Garber Fox Lake Toyota
Are you ready to take the powerful 2017 RAV4 Hybrid for a test drive around town? Find your way down to Garber Fox Lake Toyota located at 75 U.S. 12 and we’ll be happy to help you select the right trim. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, give us a call at (847) 497-9094 or fill out our quick contact form.