Trims and Pricing
Take your time to find your perfect match with six diverse trims to choose from:
- LE: Entune Audio, soft touch accents, and driving modes are all standard on this base trim. Starts at $24,910*.
- XLE: Dual zone automatic climate control and Entune Premium audio are available on this trim. Prices begin at $26,830*.
- XLE Hybrid: This hybrid trim gives you good mileage paired with all wheel drive with intelligence. Starts at $29,030*.
- Limited: SofTex seats give you 8-way power adjustment along with memory. Prices begin at $31,830*.
- Limited Hybrid: Keep your peace of mind with Toyota Safety Sense P technologies. Prices start at $34,030*.
- Platinum: Get the full range of RAV4 luxuries on this high-level trim. Prices begin at $34,750*.
How will the RAV4 stand out from the other Grayslake area SUVs? It all starts with a perfectly formulated exterior:
- Powerful Lighting: LED light bulbs power your headlights and daytime running lights for a more efficient and powerful glow.
- S-Code Paint Treatment: With this paint treatment, you’ll notice silver accents on the bumpers, fenders, and lower side trim.
- Trim Specific Wheels: Each trim has a unique wheel design to accent the traits and exterior finish of the trim.
Get the fuel economy you need without sacrificing your SUV-sized space:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: From this system, you’ll enjoy 176 hp at 6000 rpm and 172 lb-ft at 4100 rpm.
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Hybrid Engine: The net power of this system 194 hp at the maximum.
- Mileage: Most trims get 23 mpg in the city** and 30 mpg on the highway**. The hybrid trim gives you more with 34 mpg in the city** and 30 mpg on the highway**.
Interior Features and Design
On your morning McHenry area commute, the miles will fade away with helpful interior features:
- Siri Eyes Free: Pair your iPhone and keep your eyes on the road as you manage your on-the-road connectivity with simple voice commands.
- Integrated Navigation: The Entune Audio systems include a navigation suite that projects direction to your console.
- Bird’s Eye View Camera: Get a 360 degree view to help you when you’ve found yourself in a tight parking situation.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Give yourself plenty of peace of mind and enjoy all four wheels on the road with these safety technologies and features:
- Toyota Safety Sense-P: This four-feature system includes Lane Departure Alert, Dynamic Radar Cruise control, Pre-Collision System, and Automatic High Beams.
- Blind Spot Monitor: If vehicles are in your blind spot as you change lanes, you’ll see a visual indicator in the appropriate side mirrors.
- Star Safety System: Get six technologies including Smart Stop Technology, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Traction Control, and Vehicle Stability Control.
2017 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
How does the 2017 RAV4 stack up to according to the car experts?
- Car Connection: “There’s a RAV4 for just about everyone, and while we applaud Toyota for adding more safety technology for 2017…. The RAV4 now uses improved materials, including more soft-touch surfaces. It added trim around certain dashboard and console elements, a digital display in the revised instrument cluster.”
- Edmunds: “The 2017 Toyota RAV4 ups the ante in the fiercely competitive compact SUV class by including advanced safety features for every trim level. Once you factor in the RAV4’s reputation for reliability, this carlike crossover is definitely worth your consideration.”
- Motor Trend: “The Toyota RAV4 was a 2016 Top Safety Pick+ and the NHTSA gave the 2017 model a five-star overall rating (out of a possible five stars)…. We also liked how smooth the transmission shifted (though CVTs are often smoother still) and how comfortable the lightly bolstered seats were.”
- Car Preview: “Why should I buy a 2017? To get desirable safety gear even on the least expensive trim levels. Previously standard only on the Limited models, “Toyota Safety Sense P” (TSS-P) is now included on every ‘17 RAV4.”
Come Into Garber Fox Lake Toyota for a Test Drive
Are you ready to take your RAV4 for a test drive? Visit Garber Fox Lake Toyota, which is located at 75 S US-12 in Fox Lake, and we’ll be happy to help you find your ideal trim. If you want to ask any questions or make an appointment, give us a call at (847) 497-9094 or fill out our quick contact form.