2017 Toyota Corolla Performance
Are you looking for a sedan that’ll melt away the miles on the Fox Lake commute while minimizing your gas expenses? Get everything you want and a little extra with the performance of the 2017 Toyota Corolla.
To really maximize every gallon, the new Toyota Corolla utilizes a holistic approach to power its efficiency. From under the hood to the exterior, you’ll have plenty of efficiency features to stretch your mileage:
- Aerodynamics: Every line in the hood, side panels and rear fascia is there purposefully. The Corolla was extensively tested in wind tunnels to ensure optimum performance.
- LE Eco: If you really want to stretch your mileage, opt for the Corolla’s most eco-minded trim. It averages 30 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway.
- Eco Driving Mode: You have the option of several driving modes. The Eco mode reduces the power consumption of your interior systems like climate control, which serves to stretch your mileage.
- Bi-LED Headlights: Compared to traditional bulbs, these headlights shine brighter and use less energy. Upgrade to the multi-LED lights for a raised profile.
Premium Performance Assurance Features
Sometimes, you want to have a little more fun on the roads, and the Corolla is prepared with premium performance features:
- Sport Driving Mode: The SE, XSE and 50th Anniversary Special trims offer a Sport Mode button that adjusts your shift points for a sportier and more responsive drive.
- Paddle Shifters: With the automatic transmission option, you have the option to take control with paddle shifters. When you’re ready for a calm drive, just switch back to the normal mode.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System: At all times, this system monitors your tire pressure. When your tires are critically underinflated, you’ll see an alert to let you know it’s time for more air.
- Sport Gauge Cluster: Inspired by classic sports cars, this gauge cluster features an illuminated speedometer and a new multi-information display showing your current song, average miles per gallon and more.
- Rear Spoiler: This spoiler integrates seamlessly into the rear deck lid and it shows off the Corolla’s fun-driving soul. The spoiler completes the bold look of the rear fascia.
Cabin Flow and Convenience
When you need to adjust your interior systems and create the perfect travel environment, you’ll have intuitive command of your space with a cabin that’s designed for functionality. Enjoy these cabin convenience elements:
- 60/40 Cargo Space: Reconfigure your rear seats to accommodate long packages and more with 60/40 split seating. Make room for cargo without losing too much passenger space.
- Fluid Dashboard: Utilizing premium materials, contrast stitching and flowing lines, the Corolla’s dashboard offers greater fluidity with the 2017 iteration. Piano black accents and a large touch screen are the centerpieces.
- Steering Wheel Controls: Set your interior climate temperature, control your music, accept calls and more using your steering wheel controls.
- Voice Recognition: Keep your eyes on the road while you control your cabin space with advanced voice recognition. Navigate your playlist, contacts or get directions easily with just a few words.
- Connected or Integrated Navigation: Navigate using the Entune system’s app suite or connect your mobile device to use your favorite third party navigation app. Either way, you’ll avoid traffic along the way.
What’s Under the Hood?
Is there a secret to the 2017 Corolla’s efficient performance? As with any well-oiled machine, high quality performance is the result of a carefully coordinated system. Here are the Corolla’s essential performance technologies:
- 1.8L Engine: This 4-Cylinder engine utilizes dual variable valve timing with intelligence to give you 132 hp at 6000 rpm and 128 lb-ft of torque at 4400 rpm.
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: If you want to have full control over your shifting, you’ll enjoy the manual transmission available on the SE and 50th Anniversary Special Edition trims.
- CVT Transmission: Each of the 2017 Corolla trims offers this CVT automatic transmission. The drive is smoother and yields greater fuel efficiency thanks to precise shifting.
- Mileage: In the city, you can expect between 27 and 28 mpg from all except the LE Eco trims. On the highway, you can expect between 35 and 36 mpg.
Experience the 2017 Toyota Corolla at Garber Fox Lake Toyota
Are you ready to test out the 2017 Toyota Corolla’s performance capabilities for yourself? Come on down to Garber Fox Lake Toyota, located at 75 U.S. 12, to take your new Corolla for a test drive. If you have any questions of want to make an appointment, give us a call at (847) 497-9094 or fill out our quick contact form.